Friday, October 21, 2011
Ok so I had a few spare hours today so I stripped my Gonzo I had started a while back. I took off his fur which I wasn't happy with and also his eyelids. I had treated some fur a while ago to look more like the new gonzo fur, I've never been happy with the "sherpa" style fur for gonzo ( even though its the fur they used on the MR gonzo replica) If you look at the real gonzo , its not the same kind of fabric. So I treated some fur and tried to replicate gonzo fur. The eyelids were more or less just replaced and new - no big alterations. I am pretty happy with the new head now its all been put together, I will try and take some photos over the next few days. Have a great day.